How do you contract scabies?
If you are suffering from a persistent red rash  all over the body that causes both itchy and painful, then chances have come to tell you that you can contract scabies. In addition, seeking some best treatments to contract scabies without wasting any money is not always easy enough. Hence, following are top 7 natural scabies treatments that you should try to get relief quickly.
1. Clove oilKnown as containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, clove oil is also an analgesic used to relieve the insatiable itch caused by a scabies infection. Following is how you apply the treatment:
• Mix olive oil with virgin coconut oil in a 1:4 ratio
• Rub this mixture on the affected area to let the skin absorb naturally
• Repeat the application within two weeks until you can notice any improvement
2. BleachAnother remedy for scabies that works is bleach. Due to being rich in chlorine, it is used to kill the mite causing the infection. Following is how you apply the treatment:
• Prepare a large container
• Mix bleach with water in a 1:3 ratio before mixing it thoroughly.
• Rub the liberal quantities of this solution on the affected area by a cotton ball
• Leave it on so that it can dry naturally
• Take a shower afterwards
3. Borax and Hydrogen PeroxideBorax  and hydrogen peroxide are usually formed together to create a highly effective treatment for scabies. Since borax is a natural insecticide and fungicide whereas hydrogen peroxide is a anti-bacterial agent, they are used together to kill the scabies parasite and also reduce the next infection explosion. Following is how you apply the treatment:
• Prepare a bathtub with warm water
• Mix borax with hydrogen peroxide in a 2:1 ratio
• Soak your whole body in this bath for at least 15 minutes
• Repeat this process at least once a day until your skin condition can notice some improvements within weeks
4. White VinegarWhite vinegar becomes an effective and natural treatment due to containing acetic acid, which help reduce the pH level of your skin. Following are how you use white vinegar to treat scabies at home:
• Mix white vinegar and fresh water in a 1:1 ratio
• Rub the solution on the affected area by a cotton ball
• Keep it in place for about five minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
• Practice the treatment for up to three times a day
5. Cayenne PepperBefore applying Cayenne Pepper, you need to make sure that your skin is not sensitive. Cayenne pepper will burn the mites without having an adverse effect on your skin. Following is how you apply the treatment effectively:
• Pour hot water into a bathtub and then add a cup of cayenne pepper to it
• Soak yourself in this water
• Take a shower afterwards
• Repeat the cayenne pepper bath once a day to get rid of your scabies within a week
6. Bush TeaBush tea with its scientific name Lippia multiflora is an herb belonging to Africa. Bush tea is not only rich in flavonoids but also loaded with anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, which help you get rid of your scabies infection from the inside.
• Boil some water and take a cup and a strained filled with organic bush tea leaves
• As the water becomes hot, pour some through the strainer into the cup
• Add a tablespoon of honey as a sweetener
• Practice this tea at least three times daily
7. Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is effective as well because it balances the pH level of your skin and makes the environment extremely inhospitable for the scabies parasite. In addition, it is rich in terpinen-4-ol  which directly attacks and eradicates the scabies parasite. Following are the ways by which you can use tea tree oil to cure your scabies:
• Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water before pouring about twelve drops of tea tree oil in it
• Soak your whole body in this water for at least 15 minutes twice a day